1st day: Athens
After your arrival in Athens our representative will meet you and assist with your transfer to your Hotel in Athens. Enjoy the rest of the day free to have a first impression of the City.
2nd day: Athens – Sightseeing
Athens Sightseeing – In the morning we begin our visit of Athens showing the highlights of the city with a panoramic tour in the center. We will see the Hadrian’s Arch and the Temple of Zeus and after to the Constitution square called “Syntagma” where the presidential guard, called “Evzonos”, is in front of the Greek parliament and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Then we will go to the Panathinaikos stadium that was originally built in 329aC, where the first Olympics of the modern era in 1896 were held. After the drive through the center, we will visit the Acropolis and Parthenon, this magnificent monument built during the Golden age of Pericles at the time of 447BC dedicated to the Goddess Athena. Finally, we will visit the new Acropolis Museum, a building of a modern architecture, with the unique antiquities from the Acropolis.
After the tour, enjoy a free afternoon to explore the center of Athens which lies around Acropolis, passing through Plaka, Monastiraki and Thissio with a pleasant atmosphere of the ancient city.
3rd day: Athens
Free day in Athens. Start the morning experiencing a typical Greek coffee and explore the ancient and modern city. Walk the streets of the traditional neighborhoods of Plaka, Monastiraki and Thissio, where modern buildings blend with the old. Experience the spectacular Greek cuisine that is the basis of the Mediterranean diet and follow with a typical greek drink “ouzo” or a good Greek wine and discover the real nightlife that Athens offers.
Enjoy the various optional tours that Athens.
4th day: Return
Transfer from your hotel to the airport for your onward flight.
- 3 nights in Athens at your chosen Hotel category
- Daily breakfast
- Arrival and departure private transfers in Athens
- Orientation meeting with representative on arrival in Athens for a local guidance and assistance in the transfer.
- City tour in Athens, Acropolis and the museum with official English speaking guide, including entrances.
- Hotel taxes from € 0,5 up to € 4,0 per room per night, payable directly at the Hotel.
- Porter fees
- Optional tours
- Everything that is not specifically stated on the itinerary and inclusions