1st day: Athens
After your arrival in Athens our representative will meet you and assist with your transfer to your Hotel in Athens. Enjoy the rest of the day free to have a first impression of the City.
2nd day: Athens – Sightseeing
Athens Sightseeing – In the morning we begin our visit of Athens showing the highlights of the city with a panoramic tour in the center. We will see the Hadrian’s Arch and the Temple of Zeus and after to the Constitution square called “Syntagma” where the presidential guard, called “Evzonos”, is in front of the Greek parliament and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Then we will pass by the Panathinaikos stadium that was originally built in 329aC, where the first Olympics of the modern era in 1896 were held. After the drive through the center, we will visit the Acropolis and Parthenon, this magnificent monument built during the Golden age of Pericles at the time of 447BC dedicated to the Goddess Athena. Finally, we will visit the new Acropolis Museum, a building of a modern architecture, with the unique antiquities from the Acropolis.
After the tour, enjoy a free afternoon to explore the center of Athens which lies around Acropolis, passing through Plaka, Monastiraki and Thissio with a pleasant atmosphere of the ancient city.
3rd day: Rhodes
Departure transfer to Athens airport and flight to Rhodes. Arrival in Rhodes island and transfer to your hotel. The rest of the afternoon is free for a stroll through the old town which is around the medieval castle. There you will find all the shops and typical Greek tavernas and bars where you can have a drink or an authentic home cooked meal.
4th & 5th day: Rhodes
Two free days on the largest island of the Dodecanese archipelago, also known as the island of the knights, for beeing inhabited by knights of St. John in the fourteenth century who built the Venetian castle and its walls which today is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit the old city center, the market and the charming streets all around the castle which is one of the best preserved in the Mediterranean region. Enjoy the beautifull beaches and tastes of this great island.
6th day: Patmos
Transfer from the hotel to Rhodes port for the ferry to Patmos. Arrival in Patmos nad transfer to the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day for a first impression of the island.
7th & 8th day: Patmos
Patmos besides being an island with great religious importance, has wonderful beaches and hotels where you can relax and enjoy what the island offers. Even evolving over the centuries, it has never lost its tranquility, causing their visitors to often return to the island. Its religious importance comes from Christian Religion, being the place where it was recorded and given to St. John the vision of Jesus known as the Apocalypse. Visit the “cave of the Apocalypse” where he received the revelation and the monastery of St. John the Theologian which are now part of the UNESCO World Heritage site. The island of Patmos has its traditional features well-maintained and offer a unique tranquility compared to other Greek islands.
9th day: Return to Athens
Enjoy the last day on the island and in the afternoon, transfer to the port to board the ship back to Piraeus, the port of Athens. Overnight in the ferry cabin.
10th day: Return
Arrival in the port of Piraeus Athens in the morning and transfer to the airport to have your onward flight.
- 2 nights in Athens at your chosen Hotel category
- 3 nights in Rhodes at your chosen Hotel category
- 3 nights in Patmos at your chosen Hotel category
- 1 night in the ferry cabin, according to your booking
- Daily breakfast, except in the ferry
- Arrival and departure transfers, private in Athens, and Rhodes and shared in Patmos
- Orientation meeting with representative on arrival in Athens for a local guidance and assistance in the transfer.
- City tour in Athens, Acropolis and the museum with official English speaking guide, including entrances.
- Flight between Athens – Rhodes
- Ferry tickets between Rhodes – Patmos
- Ferry tickets between Patmos – Athens in a cabin
- Flight taxes
- Hotel taxes from € 0,5 up to € 4,0 per room per night, payable directly at the Hotel.
- Porterage fees
- Optional tours
- Everything that is not specifically stated on the itinerary and inclusions
- Domestic flights have allowance of 1 luggage of maximum 23Kg (50 pounds) per person.